Are you a dynamic, driven outside sales professional looking to take the next step in your career? Sprague is looking for a proven outside sales pro to join our team. The sales executive in our Everett branch will take ownership of all new sales and business development opportunities for the entire South Puget Sound and Olympic Peninsula. This role is supported by both a marketing and a field team with aggressive lead-generation targets.
Why sell for Sprague? Sprague Pest Solutions is the west coast's leading commercial pest control company. With almost 100 years of success that originated right here in the Puget Sound, this sales role is backed by a strong, highly regarded brand, and a team of pest control experts known for their world-class customer service, and results-driven customer solutions. Oh, and did we mention our commission structure is consistently rated as the highest in our industry?
- Driving new business opportunities via prospecting, lead follow-up, and impactful cold-calling
- Optimizing the sales cycle with your proven approach to driving the business forward at every step of the sales process.
- Build long-term relationships with clients by maintaining Sprague’s core tenets of integrity and customer service
- The ability to build strong internal relationships with key teams: marketing, operations, etc.
- Represent Sprague at trade shows, and via industry associations
- At least two (2) years proven success in an outside sales role
- Experience generating sales through outbound calling and prospecting
- Proficiency with at least one CRM system
- Proven track record in sales and pipeline development
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, and presentation skills
- Ability to develop long-term customer and colleague relationships
- Strong and confident negotiation and presentation skills
- Proficiency working with MS Office Applications-i.e. PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Valid driver's license with excellent driving record
- Obtain required State pesticide licenses
- Travel in the local area with occasional overnight
- Positivity, and the desire to have fun at work!
Bonus Points For:
- A Bachelor's degree
- Experience/Licensing within pest control
- Experience selling into multiple market segments
About the Company/ Benefits
With over 85 years of pest management and prevention experience, Sprague Pest Solutions delivers innovative pest solutions to clients throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Montana, and Colorado. Our Integrated Pest Prevention approach has been instrumental in establishing Sprague as the leading authority on pest prevention and the expert on new technologies specifically designed to meet the demanding needs of multiple industries.
We have an excellent Benefits Package --including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life and disability plans plus a 401K program with company match. We offer comprehensive technical and formal sales training.
We Believing in Setting You Up for Success
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with a Total Compensation package that includes a strong base plus commissions and bonus opportunities. We give you the tools necessary to be successful, including a company vehicle, laptop, and cell phone to grow your prosperous pipeline.
Get the stability of a family owned company with over 90 years of success and the freedom to grow as an individual and think outside the box. If you want to love your work, make a difference and be part of a team that is passionate about delivering quality service, contact Sprague today!
Learn more about this position and Sprague by visiting us online at www.spraguepest.com. Apply by sending your resume.
Sprague Pest Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug and smoke-free environment.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: