Call Center Manager
|Title:||Call Center Manager|
Call Center Manager
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop Call Center strategy by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning, and cost/benefit analyses; identifying and evaluating new technologies; quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Create and implement (train, perform ongoing quality audit of) operations center process and performance systems
- Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring team performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers.
- Analyze and report performance statistics.
- Follow up with customers that have escalated issues and take necessary action
- Writes and manages annual operations center operating budget
- Prepares call center performance reports
- Accomplishes additional organizational goals and requirements as needed
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- 3-5 years experience in customer service
- 2+ years Call Center Supervisory experience with direct reports
- Proven experience in developing operations center processes and systems
- Ability to motivate and lead teams to success
- Effectively organizes own work and completes on a timely basis. Acts dependably to get things done right the first time. Considers positive and negative consequences before acting. Demonstrates a sense of urgency and takes initiative when necessary
- Self-starter with a bias for action. Willing to step in and help to get the job done.
- Has never said the phrase “that’s not my job”
- • Adapts quickly to change and work under tight deadlines, and be cooperative, willing to share knowledge, cross-train, & take on additional responsibilities. Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends when necessary.
- Exceptional customer service standards
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- A high technical acumen with experience working in field-service software systems, reporting & analytics systems, ticketing systems, phone systems and expert-level knowledge of the Microsoft suite
- High School Diploma Required, Bachelors Degree in a related field preferred
About the Company/ Benefits
With over 85 years of pest management and prevention experience, Sprague Pest Solutions delivers innovative pest solutions to clients throughout Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Utah, Montana, and Colorado. Our Integrated Pest Prevention approach has been instrumental in establishing Sprague as the leading authority on pest prevention and the expert on new technologies specifically designed to meet the demanding needs of multiple industries.
We have an excellent Benefits Package --including medical, dental, vision, FSA, life and disability plans plus a 401K program with company match. We offer comprehensive technical and formal sales training.
We Believing in Setting You Up for Success
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with a Total Compensation package
Get the stability of a family owned company with over 85 years of success and the freedom to grow as an individual and think outside the box. If you want to love your work, make a difference and be part of a team that is passionate about delivering quality service, contact Sprague today!
Learn more about this position and Sprague by visiting us online at www.spraguepest.com. Apply by sending your resume.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: