|Title:||Call Center Representative|
The primary function of the Call Center Representative is to provide friendly, knowledgeable, and prompt support for internal and external customers by quickly and effectively addressing actual or potential problems and taking advantage of opportunities to exceed client expectations. To provide accurate, efficient and timely processing of information and data and to communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Answer multi-line phone system in a timely, friendly, professional manner. Answers and screens incoming calls to ascertain nature of call and take appropriate action. Input service call notes into database, dispatch calls and respond and follow-up to requests.
- Compile new monthly service tickets; separates tickets by technician, and distribute to service technicians. Assist in developing and distributing schedules for service technicians.
- Input data into spreadsheets and databases, prepare and distribute periodic reports.
- Schedule service calls; including special instructions, information, or concerns that could impact technician and/or delivery of service. Contact clients by phone and/or mail to arrange service appointments.
- Log client complaints, and follow up to ensure resolution. Listen empathetically to client complaints; accurately record details of complaints; ensure all complainants receive a response within time period specified by company and/or manager.
- Receive inquiries from prospective clients; perform appropriate paperwork/data entry about opportunity and forward to sales personnel.
- Accurately and efficiently set up and maintain new client records, including agreements, site setup and tree maps.
- Perform collections on past due accounts. Maintain thorough and accurate notes on collection activities in client database. Create and distribute collections and aging report.
- Provide support to service team by keeping them updated with procedure changes and notifying those on call.
- Provide administrative support to the sales team. Assist in collecting and entering account management information to support our efforts to passionately deliver uncompromising service.
- Maintain functioning of office including maintenance of office equipment, inventory of office supplies and records management.
- Perform administrative tasks to support internal and external clients.
- Duties as assigned by the call center manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Behaves consistently and predictably; is reliable, responsible and dependable in fulfilling obligations; diligently follows through on commitments and consistently meets deadlines.
- Diligently checks work to ensure that all essential details have been considered; notices errors or inconsistencies, and takes prompt, thorough action to correct errors.
- Enters data into a variety of computer programs quickly, with an acceptable degree of consistent accuracy; double checks data entry carefully; notices when data are missing or look wrong and takes steps to ensure computer files are complete and accurate.
- Projects a professional image of oneself and the organization; demonstrates a positive attitude towards work; takes pride in one's work and the work of the organization.
- Is friendly, pleasant, courteous and professional when dealing with internal or external clients. Promotes cooperation, building teamwork, and resolving conflict.
- Is able to perform effectively even with minimal direction, support or approval and without direct supervision. Is able to set priorities and takes responsibility for accomplishing work goals within accepted timeframes.
- Adapts quickly to change and work under tight deadlines, and be cooperative, willing to share knowledge, cross-train, & take on additional responsibilities. Must be willing to work extended hours and weekends when necessary.
- Is able to learn and work in a variety of internet web-based application programs and computer database programs, including inputting data and running reports.
- Is able to learn and run a variety of office equipment, including fax and copy machine.
- Effectively organizes own work and completes on timely basis. Acts dependably to get things done right the first time. Considers positive and negative consequences before acting. Demonstrates a sense of urgency and takes initiative when necessary.
- Behaves in accordance with Sprague’s Commitment, Code of Ethics, Environmental Philosophy and Vision; follows company policies and procedures
Education and/or Experience
- 2+ years client service experience
- Experience with a variety of computer programs to include Microsoft Office and database program
- High school diploma or equivalent
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: