|Title:||Pest Control Technician - Pasco|
Sprague Pest Solutions seeks an outgoing, conscientious Route Manager. The Route Manager is that vital link between our company and our clients and manages a local route providing pest control and inspection services to our commercial clients.
They provide friendly, cordial service to clients and work to build strong relationships, solve problems, and recommend actions to prevent future pest control problems.
No experience is necessary as we provide a fully paid comprehensive training program, including state licensing.
This position takes someone who likes working independently in a fast-paced environment, enjoys being the expert, and can stay organized and attentive to detail without direct supervision.
A successful team member must have good communication and computer skills, excellent observation and documentation skills, and be able to work cooperatively with customers with a love to help others.
- Excellent Pay
- Bonus and Commission
- Professional Development
- Career Development
- Company vehicle
- Service Equipment Uniform
- Cell phone and PDA
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) program with company match
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedules
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid motor vehicle operator's license and good driving record.
- Great communication and customer service skills.
- Solid and stable work history.
- Ability to work independently, reliably and consistently.
- Route experience preferred.
- Ability to routinely lift 35 lbs.
- Ability to bend, squat, crawl, reach; climb over and on top of structures; ascend and descend stairs and ladders and occasionally work at heights.
- Facial hair cannot interfere with respirator.
- Can read and write reports legibly, and comprehend pesticide labels and training materials printed in English.
- Use application equipment, inspection equipment, small hand tools, small power tools and personal protective equipment.
- Tolerate a variety of environmental conditions, including seasonal weather, damp and/or dusty locations.
- Use a hand held PDA and software applications.
- Be comfortable working with insects and various animals in a variety of environmental conditions.
- Meet State Licensing requirements.
If you seek a rewarding career, with a successful, professional company, submit a resume. To learn more about this position and Sprague Pest Solutions, visit www.spraguepest.com/careers.